Free Legal Advice

All queries will be answered on the page below.
If you wish to remain anonymous please specify so when submitting your queries. All services will be rendered free of cost.
For free legal advice email your queries to
Q: Sir Police is misusing Karaya Dari Act and not receiving Karaya Dari forms at help desk by varying excuses and all of a sudden one day it comes and arrests the citizen. Guide me some legal way to escape in advance from such trouble.

A: The proper legal course in this context, is not in advance but after the fact. You will have to first go to help desk so that Police may receive Karaya Dari forms. If it does not do so then the aggrieved person may contact the SDPO/SP office concerned. If this does not work either then you can file a writ in the High Court (the writ of mandamus) so that police may be forced to do its duty. Legally there is nothing that can be done in advance.

جناب پولیس کرایہ داری ایکٹ کا غلط استعمال کر رہی ہے اور ہیلپ ڈیسک پر مختلف بہانے بنا کر کرایہ داری فارم جمع نہیں کر رہی۔اور اچانک ایک دن آتی ہےاور شہریوں کوحوالات میں ڈال دیتی ہے۔ مجھے کوئ قانونی راستہ بتائں کہ میں قبل از وقت ہی اس پریشانیسے بچ سکوں۔

اس تناظر میں مناسب قانونی راستہ پیشگی میں نہیں بلکہ واقعہ ہونے کے بعد کا ہے۔ آپ کو پہلےہیلپ ڈیسک پر جانا پڑیگا تاکہ پولیس آپ کا کرایہ داری فارم جمع کر سکے۔ اگر وہ ایسا نہیں کرتے تو آپ مقامی اییس۔ڈی۔پی۔او آفس یا ایس۔پی آفس کو کانٹیکٹ کر سکتے ہیں۔ اگر یہ بھی کام نہ کرے تو آپ ہائ کورٹ میں رٹ (حکم نامہ برائے افسر انتظامی) بھیج سکتے ہیں تاکی پولیس کو مجبور کیا جا سکے کہ وہ اپنی ذمہ داری سر انجام دے۔

Q: My name is Mohammad Ali and I am 25 years old. Me and my brother had a joint account and I used to work for him. He has a factory and my work was to distribute wages among the laborers for which I get paid. We had a contract for 9 months but after 5 months my brother refused to pay me for remaining 4 months. The contract clearly states that he is bound to pay me for whole 9 months. What should I do now?

A: Ali since you ‘work’ for your brother hence relationship, under law, between you and your brother, is that of ‘master and servant’ and our law, under similar circumstances, allows aggrieved person, which you are, to recover only damages for the violation of the contract. If no services were provided by you for the remainder of the term, i.e for 4 months, early termination of contract by your brother will only entitle you to recover general damages under the law.

میرا نام محمد علی ہے اور میری عمر 25 سال ہے. میرا اور میرے بھائی کا ایک مشترکہ اکاؤنٹ تھا اور میں اس کے لئے کام کرتا تھا. اسکی ایک فیکٹری ہے اور میرا کام مزدوروں میں اجرت کی تقسیم کا تھا. ہمارا 9 ماہ کے لئے ایک معاہدہ تھا لیکن معاہدے کے 5 ماہ بعد میرے بھائی نے بقیہ 4 ماہ کی ادایگی کرنے سے انکار کر دیا. کنٹریکٹ میں واضح طور پرلکھا ہے کہ وہ پورے 9 ماہ کی ادایگی کرنے کا پابند ہے۔ اب مجھے کیا کرنا چاہیے؟

علی جبکہ تم اپنے بھائی کے لئے کام کرتے ہو تو قانون کے مطابق تمہارا اور اسکا تعلق ایک مالک اور مزدور کا ہے۔ایسے حالات میں ہمارا قانون متاثرہ فریق کو معاہدے کی خلاف ورزی سے ہونے والے نقصانات کی وصولی کی اجازت دیتا ہے۔اگرباقی دورانیہ جو کہ 4 ماہ ہے میں آپ کی طرف سے کوئی خدمات فراہم نہیں گیں تو قانون آپ کو عام نقصانات بدل کی وصولی کے لئے کی اجازت دے گا۔

Q: Hello, my name is Arshad khan and I live in chitral. I work as a property dealer. about 1 year ago I lent my house at 15 thousand per month with the condition that the agreed amount might increase to which the other party agreed. Now after 1 year and 5 months when I have decided to increase the rent by 5 thousand rupees they refuse to pay the it. What should I do now?

A: From your query, it can be observed that you didn’t agree to a certain sum of money as an enhanced amount of rent for the 2nd term and this eventuality might adversely affect your desired claim in the court. How ever if your tenant does not make payment of agreed amount of rent, you can seek your remedy under the law by filing a petition for ejectment, before the concerned Rent controller, on account of default in payment of rent.

السلام علیکم۔ میرا نام ارشد ہے اور میں چترال میں رہتا ہوں۔ میں ایک پراپرٹی ڈیلر ہوں۔ تقریبا ایک سال پہلے میں نے15 ہزار کے عوض اپنا گھر کرائے پر دیا تھا۔ اس شرط پرکہ کرایہ میں دوسرے فریق کی رضامندی سے اضافہ کیا جا سکتا ہے۔1 سال اور 5 مہینے اب کے بعد جب میں نے کرایہ 5 ہزارفی مہینہ کے حساب سے بڑھانے کا فیصلہ کیا ہے تو کرایہ دار ادایگی سےانکار کر رہا ہے۔ مجھےاب کیا کرنا چاہیے

ہمارے قانون کے تحت، معاہدے کی شرائط کا یقینی ہونا، ایک معاہدے کے عملدرآمد کے لئے شرط نظیر ہے۔ آپ کے سوال کے لئے، یہ دیکھا جا سکتا ہے کہ آپ نے دوسری مدت کے لئے کرایہ کی ایک مقررہ رقم پر اتفاق نہیں کیا تھا۔ عدالت میں یہ آپ کے دعوے کو منفی طور پر متاثر کر سکتا ہے۔ تاہم،اگر آپ کے کرایہ دار پہلےسے طےشدہ رقم ادا نہیں کرتے تو آپ کرایہ کی ادائیگی میں نادہندگی کے سبب قانون کے مطابق بیدخلی کی ایک درخواست دائر کر کے متعلقہ کرایہ کنٹرولرسے رابطہ کر سکتے ہیں۔